Service Reporting Developer
BAE Systems UK
Job Type: Not Specified
Job title: Service Reporting Developer
Location: Preston. There would be the requirement to attend site 2-3 days per week. We offer a range of hybrid and flexible working arrangements
Salary: £28,000 - £35,000 dependent on experience
What you’ll be doing:
- Producing and supporting existing suite of reports - making changes based on requirements, responding to queries and performing data analysis
- Developing reports to cost, timescale and quality
- Reporting delivery to agreed KPIs regarding delivery date and time and quality
- Working closely with stakeholders to ensure service metric reporting is provided with detailed backing data
- Contributing to the review of any changes regarding reporting
- Highlighting risks, opportunities, concerns and achievements to appropriate management, by means of formal and informal reporting methods
Your skills and experiences:
- Experience of MS Server SQL, ETL and Advanced Excel in a similar environment
- Experience of producing Tableau reports based on Excel and SQL data
- Knowledge of Service Management processes defined by ITIL guidelines
- Knowledge of ServiceNow Service Management Toolset (or similar) and Sharepoint is advantageous
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual leave incentive.
The Enterprise IT Team:
Would you like to play a key role in the service reporting to the Enterprise IT Services?
This role will provide you with the opportunity to grow and expand your skills in an IT environment, with the option to complete an ITIL Foundation qualification.
Why BAE Systems?
This is a place where you’ll be able to make a real difference. You’ll be part of an inclusive culture that values diversity, rewards integrity, and merit, and where you’ll be empowered to fulfil your potential. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from sections of the community who are currently underrepresented within our industry, including women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and LGBTQ+ individuals.
We also want to make sure that our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible. If you have a disability or health condition (for example dyslexia, autism, an anxiety disorder etc.) that may affect your performance in certain assessment types, please speak to your recruiter about potential reasonable adjustments.”
Please be aware that many roles working for BAE Systems will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and your place of birth may limit those roles you can perform for the organisation.