Senior Project Professional - Delivery
BAE Systems UK
Job Type: Not Specified
Job title: Senior Project Professional - PM Delivery
Location: Barrow-in-Furness - We offer a range of hybrid and flexible working arrangements.
Salary: Circa £38,734
What you’ll be doing:
- You’ll facilitate opportunity enhancement for the Trident Systems Integration Group by bringing together internal and external stakeholders to collaborate on raising and progressing opportunity actions and drafting baseline change controls
- You’ll work with both internal and external senior stakeholders.
- You’ll analyse and produce monthly programme reports to support identification/communication of issues/opportunities/risks to support timely senior decision making
- You’ll work with stakeholders in operations build strategy, integrated build planning teams and with operations SMEs.
Your skills and experiences:
- Project Management skills i.e. APM qualification, Planning, Reporting, Risk, change control, configuration management, Earned Value Reporting etc would be beneficial
- Significant experience of working with stakeholders across multiple functions and grade structures and facilitating/influencing decision-making at these levels
- Experience of Major Engineering Projects and/or shipbuilding and/or submarines would be an advantage
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual leave incentive.
The Strategic Weapon Organisation (SWO) team:
You will be joining a multi-functional, mutli-party team which has been established to enable the integration of the Trident II D5 Strategic Weapon System (SWS) into the Dreadnought submarines. This international project is of national importance to the security of the UK.
Why BAE Systems?
This is a place where you’ll be able to make a real difference. You’ll be part of an inclusive culture that values diversity, rewards integrity, and merit, and where you’ll be empowered to fulfil your potential. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from sections of the community who are currently underrepresented within our industry, including women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and LGBTQ+ individuals.
We also want to make sure that our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible. If you have a disability or health condition (for example dyslexia, autism, an anxiety disorder etc.) that may affect your performance in certain assessment types, please speak to your recruiter about potential reasonable adjustments.”
Please be aware that many roles working for BAE Systems will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and your place of birth may limit those roles you can perform for the organisation.