BAE Systems UK
Job Type: Not Specified
Job Title: Air – Scrum Master
Location: Warton/Samlesbury. We offer a range of hybrid and flexible working arrangements
Salary: Up to £54,098
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading, controlling and monitoring projects to be delivered to agreed time, cost and quality requirements, regularly reviewing and reporting on progress against plan and where necessary, intervening to resolve issues which threaten delivery
- Leading a multi-disciplined team ensuring that both the customers & business requirements are met
- Develop & manage relationships with key stakeholders in order achieve all deliverables and address issues effectively
- Proactively manage emerging project risks and opportunities
Your skills and experiences:
- Proven experience in a similar role working on complex projects regarding time, cost & quality management
- Experienced in project management methodologies
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Degree or equivalent experience in a project management or business-related subject
- A formal project management qualification or working towards (e.g. APMP, PMQ, PMP or Prince)
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual incentive.
The Air Project Control team:
You will be part of a team of professionals using world-class project control techniques, providing expertise to support the Project Managers in the delivery of large, high value, technically complex and strategically important programmes.
Why BAE Systems?
This is a place where you’ll be able to make a real difference. You’ll be part of an inclusive culture that values diversity, rewards integrity, and merit, and where you’ll be empowered to fulfil your potential. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from sections of the community who are currently underrepresented within our industry, including women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and LGBTQ+ individuals. We also want to make sure that our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible. If you have a disability or health condition (for example dyslexia, autism, an anxiety disorder etc.) that may affect your performance in certain assessment types, please speak to your recruiter about potential reasonable adjustments.”
Please be aware that many roles working for BAE Systems will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and your place of birth may limit those roles you can perform for the organisation.