Business Operations Manager
BAE Systems UK
Job Type: Not Specified
Job title: AIR - Business Operations Manager
Location: Warton or Samlesbury. We offer a range of hybrid and flexible working arrangements
Salary: £49,135-£54,098 depending on skills and experience
What you’ll be doing:
- Facilitating quarterly contract reviews and quarterly business reviews and reporting, including full ownership of the QBR supporting information pack
- Co-ordinate the business continuity management plans
- Actioning capture and closure management for formal reviews
- Area exposition - facilitating regular updates and approval, clearly documenting who we are, what we do and how we provide assurance
- Securing timely and appropriate updates on Air objectives and provide updates on behalf of management team
- Experience in Business Operations and Risk Management
- Ability to generate processes to support activities
- Good demonstrable experience with MS packages
- Ability to compile, analyse and prepare detailed data reports
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual leave incentive.
The Air Project Team:
The role provides visibility of all the business, enabling a broad understanding of business and project management processes and the real implementation of them across projects from bid to closure phases. In essence, the role is the oil that ensures the business cogs run smoothly. A role with opportunity for exposure to a Senior Management Team and ideas for continuous improvement and change are encouraged and welcomed.
Why BAE Systems?
This is a place where you’ll be able to make a real difference. You’ll be part of an inclusive culture that values diversity, rewards integrity, and merit, and where you’ll be empowered to fulfil your potential. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from sections of the community who are currently underrepresented within our industry, including women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and LGBTQ+ individuals.
We also want to make sure that our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible. If you have a disability or health condition (for example dyslexia, autism, an anxiety disorder etc.) that may affect your performance in certain assessment types, please speak to your recruiter about potential reasonable adjustments.”
Please be aware that many roles working for BAE Systems will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and your place of birth may limit those roles you can perform for the organisation.