Air - Communications Advisor E%26I
BAE Systems UK
Job Type: Not Specified
Job title: Communications Advisor Europe & International (E&I)
Location: Warton.We offer a range of hybrid and flexible working arrangements – please speak to your recruiter about the options for this particular role.
What you’ll be doing:
- Building effective internal networks to gather content from around the E&I business, and map out key messages to tell our story of achievements and capabilities through our communications channels
- Alongside the E&I Communications Manager, support the E&I leadership team, guiding and enabling them to engage with our employees through various communication tools and channels: email, videos, blogs, artwork-infographics, intranet, internal employee app to deliver key messages linked to the E&I strategy
- Working with stakeholders to facilitate and communicate business and change objectives for E&I
- Collaborating with HR to implement an effective employee engagement strategy across E&I
Your skills and experiences:
- Degree/HND in Communications/Public Relations
- Experience in a communications or PR role
- Experience of managing effective internal communications and engagement
- Experience of managing leadership communications
- Defence sector knowledge is advantageous
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual leave incentive.
The Communications team:
You will join a team working across the air sector, supporting employee engagement across our Europe and International business, helping to deliver business priorities through proactively promoting E&I across the air sector.
Why BAE Systems?
This is a place where you’ll be able to make a real difference. You’ll be part of an inclusive culture that values diversity, rewards integrity, and merit, and where you’ll be empowered to fulfil your potential. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from sections of the community who are currently underrepresented within our industry, including women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and LGBTQ+ individuals.
We also want to make sure that our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible. If you have a disability or health condition (for example dyslexia, autism, an anxiety disorder etc.) that may affect your performance in certain assessment types, please speak to your recruiter about potential reasonable adjustments.”
Please be aware that many roles working for BAE Systems will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and your place of birth may limit those roles you can perform for the organisation.