Lead Planning, Monitoring %26 Control Professional - Controls
BAE Systems UK
Job Type: Not Specified
Job Title: Lead Planning, Monitoring & Control Professional - Controls
Location: Barrow-in-Furness. We offer a range of hybrid and flexible working arrangements - please speak to your recruiter about the options for this particular role.
Salary: £47,373 + depending on experience
What you’ll be doing:
- Delivering the improvement of PM&C processes
- Ensuring effective process adherence of those PM&C processes, through audits & tracking of quality actions through to completion
- Keep abreast of all changes and if necessary, reflect this in the Business Management System
- Continually strive to develop and improve process application
- Liaise with the Quality & Assurance function, to ensure business management system standards & compliance
Your skills and experiences:
- Lean Six Sigma Training
- Experienced and qualified Auditor
- Good understanding of key business process flows and experienced in business process development and continuous improvement
- Process Mapping skills
- Considerable stakeholder management skills
- Strong facilitation skills
- Project Management and Controls Qualification
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual incentive
The PM&C team:
The Project Management and Controls Function provide governance and a framework to support the improvement of system, processes and people within a large business area. Supporting the development of new ways of working within Project Management and Project Controls System.
The scope of the role includes interfacing with the Submarines wider business community.
Why BAE Systems?
This is a place where you’ll be able to make a real difference. You’ll be part of an inclusive culture that values diversity, rewards integrity, and merit, and where you’ll be empowered to fulfil your potential. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from sections of the community who are currently underrepresented within our industry, including women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and LGBTQ+ individuals. We also want to make sure that our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible. If you have a disability or health condition (for example dyslexia, autism, an anxiety disorder etc.) that may affect your performance in certain assessment types, please speak to your recruiter about potential reasonable adjustments.
Please be aware that many roles working for BAE Systems will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and your place of birth may limit those roles you can perform for the organisation.