Procurement Manager - IP Specialist
BAE Systems UK
Job Type: Not Specified
Job title: Procurement Manager - IP Specialist
We offer a range of hybrid and flexible working arrangements – please speak to your recruiter about the options for this particular role.
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing of the IP strategies, ensuring adequate governance & effective management
- Development and implementation a Technology Management process to record and secure our IP, and that of our Supply Chain
- Leading the continuous development of the capability and knowledge transfer across the wider function
- Leadership and support to bid and project teams, for the execution of the risk and opportunity activities to minimise contractual exposure
- IP subject matter expert for the Procurement function across Digital Intelligence
Your skills and experiences:
- Will have significant experience working within a procurement and/or commercial/legal environment
- Possess a high standard of Procurement competence in key area of Intellectual Property & Defence Contracting
- Excellent project management skills, commercial acumen, and risk and opportunity management
- Coaching and supporting the development of others as required
- Excellent interpersonal skills that support collaborative stakeholder relationships
- Ideally MCIPS qualification or equivalent standard held
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual leave incentive.
The Defence Information team:
Customers increasingly demand information and technology solutions delivering advantage, communications, planning, operations and cyber protection. C5ISR within Defence Information is where we design and build cutting edge IT solutions for incorporation into products and services.
Why BAE Systems?
This is a place where you’ll be able to make a real difference. You’ll be part of an inclusive culture that values diversity, rewards integrity, and merit, and where you’ll be empowered to fulfil your potential. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from sections of the community who are currently underrepresented within our industry, including women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and LGBTQ+ individuals.
We also want to make sure that our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible. If you have a disability or health condition (for example dyslexia, autism, an anxiety disorder etc.) that may affect your performance in certain assessment types, please speak to your recruiter about potential reasonable adjustments.”
Please be aware that many roles working for BAE Systems will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and your place of birth may limit those roles you can perform for the organisation.