Data Enhancement Project Manager
BAE Systems UK
Job Type: Not Specified
Job Title: Data Enhancement Project Manager
Location: Portsmouth, Farnborough or London. We offer a range of hybrid and flexible working arrangements - please speak to your recruiter about the options for this particular role.
Salary: Up to £55,000 depending on experience
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing a programme of work focused around Data Enhancements within Maritime Services
- Working with BAE key stakeholder and leading a Maritime Services Date Enhancement Steering Group
- Managing discovery sessions to understand business requirements working them through to delivery
- Compiling reporting packs and reporting of progress to senior stakeholders on monthly basis
- Responsible to guide Maritime Services in the application of Responsible Document Management and ensuring Business compliance to Document Creation, Retention & Disposal policy
- Managing day to day activities for direct reports
Your skills and experiences:
- High level of Project or Programme management experience
- Ability to work on multiple steams simultaneously
- Senior Stakeholder management experience
- Experience working with data
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual incentive
The Information and Data team:
The Information and Data team look after Data Governance for Maritime Services. They are responsible for ensuring that all data meets the relevant standards which are set by the team themselves. The role of Project Manager delivers data business support tasks, as well as delivering data reform takes.
In this role you will work across multiple business units, gaining exposure and understanding of the wider business, providing opportunity for progression into other areas.
Why BAE Systems?
This is a place where you’ll be able to make a real difference. You’ll be part of an inclusive culture that values diversity, rewards integrity, and merit, and where you’ll be empowered to fulfil your potential. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from sections of the community who are currently underrepresented within our industry, including women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and LGBTQ+ individuals. We also want to make sure that our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible. If you have a disability or health condition (for example dyslexia, autism, an anxiety disorder etc.) that may affect your performance in certain assessment types, please speak to your recruiter about potential reasonable adjustments.
Please be aware that many roles working for BAE Systems will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and your place of birth may limit those roles you can perform for the organisation.