BAE Systems UK
Job Type: Not Specified
Job Title: IM&T Lead
Location: Barrow. We offer a range of hybrid and flexible working arrangements - please speak to your recruiter about the options for this particular role.
Salary: £60,000+ Depending on experience, + car allowance
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing and managing the business technology roadmap in support of the business strategy
- Partnering closely with different functions and programs in our business, and defining our business requirements and business cases for the technology related changes being requested
- Defining service channels, service levels, standards and the monitoring process for customer service or service desk staff. Providing leadership to deliver the service culture required to deliver required organisational outcomes
- Ensuring the business cyber compliance requirements are understood and practiced with evidence from the multiple IT service providers, directly related to both our Inc 902-100 cybersecurity standard and UK MOD contractual rules
Your skills and experiences:
- Relevant IT degree or business degree, experience in consultancy or people management position
- Experience of working with in an IT role and relevant field
- Familiarity with IT trends and good practice
- Relevant vocational qualification or equivalent experience e.g. HNC / Prince 2 Foundation / Computer Science Degree
- Experience and knowledge with Cybersecurity contractual rules and regulations (either NIST or UK MOD based)
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual incentive.
The IM&T team:
The IM&T team works closely with key Stakeholders in both Weapons and Land UK, providing change management and technical leadership to the Weapon Systems element of the SAP S/4 HANA implementation. They ensures Enterprise IT Services and/or other Service Providers are executing a cybersecurity compliance position that meets both our US Gov’t DFARS / NIST and UK MOD cybersecurity requirements for the IT services and capabilities our business uses in support of our contracts.
Why BAE Systems?
This is a place where you’ll be able to make a real difference. You’ll be part of an inclusive culture that values diversity, rewards integrity, and merit, and where you’ll be empowered to fulfil your potential. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from sections of the community who are currently underrepresented within our industry, including women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and LGBTQ+ individuals. We also want to make sure that our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible. If you have a disability or health condition (for example dyslexia, autism, an anxiety disorder etc.) that may affect your performance in certain assessment types, please speak to your recruiter about potential reasonable adjustments.
Please be aware that many roles working for BAE Systems will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and your place of birth may limit those roles you can perform for the organisation.