Diversity %26 Inclusion Advisor (L%26D)
BAE Systems UK
Job Type: Not Specified
Job title: Diversity & Inclusion Advisor (L&D)
Location: Farnborough, Warton or Samlesbury
We offer a range of hybrid and flexible working arrangements – please speak to your recruiter about the options for this particular role.
Salary: £40,000 + depending on experience
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing and implementing a new D&I specific Learning & Development solution for all employees across the business
- Ensures that Procurement processes are understood and documented in relation to L&D supplier selection, tender and purchase order management.
- Be the gatekeeper between employees and supplier to resolve any issues with the programme
- Implement any communications and marketing to help launch the new programme and ensure that key stakeholders understand the ‘why’ behind the Learning & Development
Your skills and experiences:
- Proven experience of being part or managing a project through the full lifecycle
- Experienced professional with an established knowledge of D&I functional and business matters desirable
- Experience in a Learning & Development environment preferable
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual leave incentive.
The Diversity & Inclusion team:
You will be a vital member of this team providing diversity and inclusion expertise and support across all business areas. In this new role you will also support and guide D&I activity and initiatives promoting a culture of inclusion at BAE Systems. You will be working within a team that is very people focused and be able to gain lots of opportunity across head office.
Why BAE Systems?
This is a place where you’ll be able to make a real difference. You’ll be part of an inclusive culture that values diversity, rewards integrity, and merit, and where you’ll be empowered to fulfil your potential. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from sections of the community who are currently underrepresented within our industry, including women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and LGBTQ+ individuals.
We also want to make sure that our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible. If you have a disability or health condition (for example dyslexia, autism, an anxiety disorder etc.) that may affect your performance in certain assessment types, please speak to your recruiter about potential reasonable adjustments.”
Please be aware that many roles working for BAE Systems will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and your place of birth may limit those roles you can perform for the organisation.