Senior Integrated Logistic Support Specialist
BAE Systems UK
Location: Isle of Wight
Job Type: Not Specified
Job title: Senior Integrated Logistic Support (ILS) Specialist
Location: Cowes, Hybrid working options are available
Salary: Up to £55,000 dependent on skills and experience
What you’ll be doing:
- We are looking for an ILS specialist to manage coordinate and apply the range of ILS disciplines as appropriate, monitoring their own progress, quality, and performance; and reporting as required across a range of projects and portfolio of products
- This will entail a flexible and collaborative way of working within supportability and design teams to promote the most effective outcomes and ensure compliance and coherence with the analysis plan, schedule and supporting documentation
- You will also be expected to liaise with internal and external stakeholders whilst supporting all governance activities as required and monitoring and managing time and cost reporting for yourself, providing aid as requested
Your skills and experiences:
- Understand and have experience of applying the full suite and range of ILS responsibilities and activities as detailed in the relevant Standards (e.g., Def Stan 00-600)
- Applying their theoretical knowledge to solve problems using well proven analytical techniques
- Project and financial planning, management, and reporting
- MOD experience would be advantageous
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual incentive.
The Integrated Logistic Support team:
Working as part of a wider product team representing and working with others to ensure the ILS requirements are addressed. Also being an active member of a functional discipline across multiple products and areas including – Radar, Underwater Systems, Training and Boats & Autonomy.
Why BAE Systems?
This is a place where you’ll be able to make a real difference. You’ll be part of an inclusive culture that values diversity, rewards integrity, and merit, and where you’ll be empowered to fulfil your potential. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from sections of the community who are currently underrepresented within our industry, including women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and LGBTQ+ individuals. We also want to make sure that our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible. If you have a disability or health condition (for example dyslexia, autism, an anxiety disorder etc.) that may affect your performance in certain assessment types, please speak to your recruiter about potential reasonable adjustments.”
Please be aware that many roles working for BAE Systems will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and your place of birth may limit those roles you can perform for the organisation.