Lead Integration Engineer
BAE Systems UK
Job Type: Not Specified
Job title: Lead Integration Engineer
Location: Christchurch. We offer a range of hybrid and flexible working arrangements – please speak to your recruiter about the options for this particular role
Salary: £44,500 - £60,500 dependent on experience
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead and grow a team of engineers, supporting integration activities including Validation & Verification of Sub-System Requirements
- Produce and take ownership of the Platform Installation & Integration Plan
- Support the Engineering Manager through the engineering lifecycle gate reviews
- Develop & document test strategies & annexes as appropriate to support trail and acceptance of network-based solutions
- Develop the project Integrated Test, Evaluation & Acceptance Plan, Systems Acceptance Test Plans & Test Reports
- Understanding of security architectures, systems integration, and accreditation processes
- Also, advantageous to have an understanding of TEMPEST, EMC, RF, EMI/EME, environmental requirements and an awareness of the associated DEF-STANS
Your skills and experiences:
- Track record of working through an engineering lifecycle and governance
- Strong experience of COTS/MOTS integration and System of Systems Design
- Good knowledge of networking protocols TCP/IP, Switching, Routing & Firewalls etc
- Knowledge of military IT systems and networks
- Experience with product acceptance and requirement sign off an advantage
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual leave incentive.
The Digital Intelligence team:
Customers increasingly demand information and technology solutions delivering advantage, communications, planning, operations, and cyber protection. C5ISR within Digital Intelligence is where we design and build cutting edge IT solutions for incorporation into products and services.
Why BAE Systems?
This is a place where you’ll be able to make a real difference. You’ll be part of an inclusive culture that values diversity, rewards integrity, and merit, and where you’ll be empowered to fulfil your potential. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from sections of the community who are currently underrepresented within our industry, including women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and LGBTQ+ individuals.
We also want to make sure that our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible. If you have a disability or health condition (for example dyslexia, autism, an anxiety disorder etc.) that may affect your performance in certain assessment types, please speak to your recruiter about potential reasonable adjustments.”
Please be aware that many roles working for BAE Systems will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and your place of birth may limit those roles you can perform for the organisation.
#LI-PG1 #LI-Hybrid, # LI-Onsite