BAE Systems UK
Job Type: Not Specified
Job title: Service Analyst
Location: Preston or Farnborough - We offer a range of hybrid and flexible working arrangements – please speak to your recruiter about the options for this particular role
Salary: Up to £37,000 depending on skills & experience
What you’ll be doing:
- Deliver IT In-Service Management, including carrying out Live IT Service ITIL based activities including Service Continuity, Risk Management, Availability Management, Capacity Management, Patch Management, Security Vulnerability management, Change management or other ITIL processes as required
- Provide IT In-Service Management via appropriate combination of internal and 3rd party resources and contacts
- Assess, analyses, develops, documents and implements changes based on requests for change
- Assist in the development of new or improved practises and organisational processes or standards and facilities localised improvements to the quality system or services
Your skills and experiences:
- Awareness of business unit policies and processes
- Experience of working in an IT function
- Knowledge of working within a SIAM operating model would be beneficial
- Experience working in a similar role or environment
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual leave incentive.
The Enterprise IT team:
Would you like to play a key role in the service reporting to the Enterprise IT Services?
This role will provide you with the opportunity to grow and expand your skills in an IT environment.
Why BAE Systems?
This is a place where you’ll be able to make a real difference. You’ll be part of an inclusive culture that values diversity, rewards integrity, and merit, and where you’ll be empowered to fulfil your potential. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from sections of the community who are currently underrepresented within our industry, including women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and LGBTQ+ individuals.
We also want to make sure that our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible. If you have a disability or health condition (for example dyslexia, autism, an anxiety disorder etc.) that may affect your performance in certain assessment types, please speak to your recruiter about potential reasonable adjustments.”
Please be aware that many roles working for BAE Systems will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and your place of birth may limit those roles you can perform for the organisation.