Volume Recruitment Delivery Manager
BAE Systems UK
Job Type: Not Specified
Job title: Volume Recruitment Delivery Manager
We offer a range of hybrid and flexible working arrangements – please speak to your recruiter about the options for this particular role.
Salary: £65,000 + dependant on experience
What you’ll be doing:
- Line Management including performance management, coaching and development of 8 direct reports
- Responsible for managing and leading operational and change processes
- Managing, monitoring and reporting on performance metrics across Early Careers
- Managing definition, funding and scheduling of recruitment change projects
- Enhancing relationships across both recruitment stakeholders and interested stakeholder groups
- Supporting various Business Forums to drive the recruitment change agenda
- Maintaining a top-level view of all change underway across the recruitment landscape
Your skills and experiences:
- Proven track record of building and developing effective teams
- Experience of change projects and programmes
- A good understanding of lean processing with demonstrable experience
- Proven high volume Resourcing/Recruitment background, ideally with some expertise in Early Careers
- Demonstrable experience of Project planning and delivery to budget and timescales
- Significant stakeholder engagement activity and managing data
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual leave incentive.
The Recruitment & Onboarding Management team:
You will be at the front of delivery, leading the Early Careers Recruitment service in fulfilment of all business requirements including graduates, apprentices and internships for the year ahead. This will provide the successful candidate with an opportunity to build solid relationships at all levels within BAE Systems. The successful candidate will be joining the business at a time of exciting change and will be responsible for shaping the way BAE Systems Early Careers recruitment is managed across the business
Why BAE Systems?
This is a place where you’ll be able to make a real difference. You’ll be part of an inclusive culture that values diversity, rewards integrity, and merit, and where you’ll be empowered to fulfil your potential. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from sections of the community who are currently underrepresented within our industry, including women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and LGBTQ+ individuals.
We also want to make sure that our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible. If you have a disability or health condition (for example dyslexia, autism, an anxiety disorder etc.) that may affect your performance in certain assessment types, please speak to your recruiter about potential reasonable adjustments.”
Please be aware that many roles working for BAE Systems will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and your place of birth may limit those roles you can perform for the organisation.