PMO Operations Lead (Reporting + Data)
BAE Systems UK
Job Type: Not Specified
PMO Operations Lead (Reporting and data)
Location: Preston, hybrid.
We offer a range of hybrid and flexible working arrangements - please speak to your recruiter about the options for this particular role.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will be responsible for central reporting of project delivery performance across the Projects and Transformation area. You will manage and review project KPI’s (leading and lagging), providing analysis and insight to inform corrective action where required
- You will set up and operate high quality Project Management and control processes across a large, complex portfolio of projects, supporting portfolio delivery leads, programme managers and project managers
- Creating, producing and reviewing of PM&C reporting and dashboards at portfolio level
- Undertake insight and analysis of data and reporting to proactively identify issues and trends and support Project Managers
- Ensure PM&C processes and controls are understood and adhered to by delivery managers, owning the delivery of communication and briefing materials as required
Your skills and experiences:
- Broad PM&C experience demonstrated in a professional capacity
- Expert level understanding of one or more PM&C tools techniques and practices
- Knowledge of the PM&C capability landscape including with Professional institutions
- Knowledge and experience of PM&C governance and assurance processes
- Ability to influence internal stakeholders to achieve business success
- PM qualification
- P3O qualification / accreditation
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual incentive
The PMO team:
As the PMO Operations Lead, you will be working collaboratively in a small team of PMO professionals and reporting directly to the Head of PMO.
BAES offers multiple opportunities for career growth and progression via a mature and progressive Project Management function spanning the entire organisation.
Why BAE Systems?
This is a place where you’ll be able to make a real difference. You’ll be part of an inclusive culture thatthevalues diversity, rewards integrity, and merit, and where you’ll be empowered to fulfil your potential. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from sections of the community who are currently underrepresented within our industry, including women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and LGBTQ+ individuals. We also want to make sure that our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible. If you have a disability or health condition (for example dyslexia, autism, an anxiety disorder etc.) that may affect your performance in certain assessment types, please speak to your recruiter about potential reasonable adjustments.
Please be aware that many roles working for BAE Systems will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and your place of birth may limit those roles you can perform for the organisation