Contract Change Bid Lead
BAE Systems UK
Job Type: Not Specified
Job title: Contract Change Bid Lead
Location: RAF Coningsby - We offer a range of hybrid and flexible working arrangements
What you’ll be doing:
- Management and delivery of planning activities, including identification of key milestones and route to contract for multiple customer bids
- Main PM interface with internal and customer stakeholders across multiple functions to ensure alignment of bid programmes
- In conjunction with commercial, support the management of contracts and estimating activities aligned to requirements, with final recommendations for senior management acceptance, including definition of assumptions, exclusions, dependencies and risks
- Assist in the development of resource plans and resource demand profiles
- In conjunction with procurement agree key supplier milestones and ensure orders are placed in accordance with the bid schedule
- Ensure appropriate governance requirements are delivered in accordance with the operational framework, or tailored as appropriate
Your skills and experiences:
- Ability to establish relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Ability to communicate, influence and drive change
- Ability to analyze large amounts of information to understand problems and find solutions
- Understanding of how change processes work in project management
- Ability to prioritise workload and manage time effectively
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual leave incentive.
The TyTAN Contract Change team:
The TyTAN contract change team is a dedicated team of professionals whose mission is to ensure the successful execution of customer change requests through planning and bid phase until delivered onto contract. The team is composed of experienced project managers, engineering and technical experts who work together to ensure that project timelines and budgets are met.
Why BAE Systems?
This is a place where you’ll be able to make a real difference. You’ll be part of an inclusive culture that values diversity, rewards integrity, and merit, and where you’ll be empowered to fulfil your potential. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from sections of the community who are currently underrepresented within our industry, including women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and LGBTQ+ individuals.
We also want to make sure that our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible. If you have a disability or health condition (for example dyslexia, autism, an anxiety disorder etc.) that may affect your performance in certain assessment types, please speak to your recruiter about potential reasonable adjustments.”
Please be aware that many roles working for BAE Systems will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and your place of birth may limit those roles you can perform for the organisation.