Data Systems Advisor
BAE Systems UK
Job Type: Not Specified
Job Title: Data Systems Advisor
Location:Preston.We offer a range of hybrid and flexible working arrangements - please speak to your recruiter about the options for this particular role.
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensure full understanding of the data and SuccessFactors processes, the impact of data changes, anomalies and resolution
- Working with stakeholders i.e HR Data Systems Team Data Analyst, Business Data Leads, EITS and Change Management collaboratively and imaginatively to achieve business demands
- Identify and co-ordinate continuous improvement ideas across the HR Data Systems Team, driving creative thinking realised through implementation of ideas
- Developing a level of knowledge of other service streams or functions which use HR data and how the data is interpreted or impacts the end result (e.g. IT/VRS/Payroll/SAP)
- Ensure robust governance and control is adhered to in respect of all data received and sent
Your skills and experiences:
- Good level of Excel
- Ability to work at a fast pace
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic team player with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- High level of attention to detail
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual incentive
The HR Data Systems team:
You will gain exposure to several technology platforms used with the wider teams for processes like Security Vetting, Finance and the monitoring of employee time and attendance etc.
Why BAE Systems?
This is a place where you’ll be able to make a real difference. You’ll be part of an inclusive culture that values diversity, rewards integrity, and merit, and where you’ll be empowered to fulfil your potential. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from sections of the community who are currently underrepresented within our industry, including women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and LGBTQ+ individuals.
We also want to make sure that our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible. If you have a disability or health condition (for example dyslexia, autism, an anxiety disorder etc.) that may affect your performance in certain assessment types, please speak to your recruiter about potential reasonable adjustments.
Please be aware that many roles working for BAE Systems will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and your place of birth may limit those roles you can perform for the organisation.