Enterprise Business Systems Product Analyst
BAE Systems UK
Job Type: Not Specified
Job Title: Enterprise Business Systems Product Analyst
Location: Farnborough/Preston -Hybrid 2/3 split pending business needs - We offer a range of hybrid and flexible working arrangements - please speak to your recruiter about the options for this particular role.
Salary: Circa £55,000K Depending on experience and skills
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for working with the business to help articulate user stories and shape the acceptance criteria as per business requirements/outcome
- Manage stakeholder relationships, planning and leading workshops in order to understand and document requirements and business processes
- Responsible for being an active contributor in the EBS DevOps team, supporting applications, supporting the resolution of incidents/problems and documenting knowledge gaps and process/system improvements in knowledge base articles
- Support development teams, third party suppliers and test communities by acting as the voice of the customer on changes/projects i.e., during estimation, sprint planning
Your skills and experiences:
- Extensive business analysis experience with working knowledge on process mapping, root cause analysis, management of requirements capture, and has played an active role in the shaping and implementation of ERP and integrated enterprise systems for medium to large organisations
- Practical knowledge of key capabilities in a global enterprise using interconnected systems and its corresponding processes on value streams with an in-depth knowledge on at least 2 areas i.e., Sales, Order Intake, Billing, Procurement, Payments, Collections and Finance, Hire to Retire
- Experience in working directly with business stakeholders and helping them outline business problems and outcomes
- SAP would be highly desirable
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual incentive.
The Enterprise Business Systems Product Analyst team:
The role of the EBS Analyst is to carry out requirements management, process development and business change, across a number of concurrent projects on behalf of the EBS team.
Why BAE Systems?
This is a place where you’ll be able to make a real difference. You’ll be part of an inclusive culture that values diversity, rewards integrity, and merit, and where you’ll be empowered to fulfil your potential. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from sections of the community who are currently underrepresented within our industry, including women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and LGBTQ+ individuals. We also want to make sure that our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible. If you have a disability or health condition (for example dyslexia, autism, an anxiety disorder etc.) that may affect your performance in certain assessment types, please speak to your recruiter about potential reasonable adjustments.
Please be aware that many roles working for BAE Systems will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and your place of birth may limit those roles you can perform for the organisation.