Data Systems Specialists
BAE Systems UK
Job Type: Not Specified
Job Title: Data Systems Specialists
Location:Preston.We offer a range of hybrid and flexible working arrangements - please speak to your recruiter about the options for this particular role.
Salary: £31,800 - £36,040
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for managing SuccessFactors (SF) Bulk uploads utilising an excellent working knowledge of how SF Employee Central works and the impact of adding mass data changes
- Managing complex data integrity changes caused by incorrect data input into SF – ensuring that data is corrected and then followed up with relevant stakeholders to address any root cause / future preventative actions
- Working with key stakeholders collaboratively and imaginatively to achieve business demands (without compromising data integrity rules)
- Supporting where there is a demand for complex large scale/major re-organisation projects which can include the creation of new organisation names, mapping of existing fields, people mapping etc.
- Support the HR Data Systems Manager in activities/projects as required
- Be responsible for educating and supporting the HR Data Systems team on changes to the services/processes providing documentation to support required training
Your skills and experiences:
- Advanced level of Excel
- Understanding of SAP related HR technology system or platform
- Ability to manage change
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic with a positive attitude
- Ability to prioritise workload
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual incentive
The HR Data Systems team:
You will gain exposure to several technology platforms used with the wider teams for processes like Security Vetting, Finance and the monitoring of employee time and attendance etc.
Why BAE Systems?
This is a place where you’ll be able to make a real difference. You’ll be part of an inclusive culture that values diversity, rewards integrity, and merit, and where you’ll be empowered to fulfil your potential. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from sections of the community who are currently underrepresented within our industry, including women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and LGBTQ+ individuals.
We also want to make sure that our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible. If you have a disability or health condition (for example dyslexia, autism, an anxiety disorder etc.) that may affect your performance in certain assessment types, please speak to your recruiter about potential reasonable adjustments.
Please be aware that many roles working for BAE Systems will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and your place of birth may limit those roles you can perform for the organisation