BAE Systems UK
Job Type: Not Specified
We offer a range of hybrid and flexible working arrangements - please speak to your recruiter about the options for this role.
Salary: Circa £25,000 depending on skills and experience
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for travel booking; to include UK and International (flights, hotels, car hire etc)
- Complex diary Management using Outlook, proactively addressing all immigration requirements for visitors and staff
- Arranging meetings and organising catering and venues
- Arranging access at host sites (forwarding nationality details, passport numbers etc)
- Developing and providing reports as requested using MS Excel
- Setting up and maintaining filing systems and document management systems
Your skills and experiences:
- Previous administration experience
- Previous experience in booking international travel
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Knowledge of cloud-based systems would be advantageous
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual incentive
The Airborne Controls Admin Team:
We pride ourselves on employing the best professionals around. Join us and you'll be part of something important; something you can be proud of. Join as an Administrator and you'll have the opportunity to work from concept to completion, giving you real ownership of projects. Whatever you do, you'll have the satisfaction of knowing you're making a difference to people's lives.
Why BAE Systems?
This is a place where you’ll be able to make a real difference. You’ll be part of an inclusive culture that values diversity, rewards integrity, and merit, and where you’ll be empowered to fulfil your potential. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from sections of the community who are currently underrepresented within our industry, including women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and LGBTQ+ individuals. We also want to make sure that our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible. If you have a disability or health condition (for example dyslexia, autism, an anxiety disorder etc.) that may affect your performance in certain assessment types, please speak to your recruiter about potential reasonable adjustments.
Please be aware that many roles working for BAE Systems will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and your place of birth may limit those roles you can perform for the organisation.