Manufacturing Capability Process Development Lead
BAE Systems UK
Job Type: Not Specified
Job title: Manufacturing Capability Process Development Lead
Location: Samlesbury – We offer a range of hybrid and flexible working arrangements
What you’ll be doing:
- Reviewing, refreshing and creating the suite of processes for Manufacturing People Capability based on the current and future business demands
- Collaborating with various teams across Air Manufacturing and BAE Systems Footprint i.e., Chief Technology Office and the Centre of Expertise for the definition of the Manufacturing People Capability processes
- Collaborating with and working alongside the Manufacturing People Capability Team
- Working with the broader Capability Team to inform the refresh of existing processes
Your skills and experiences:
- Experience in Change Management, you will have demonstrable ability to influence and affect change
- Knowledge and experience of Manufacturing Operations
- Leadership skills/ people management experience
- Ability to Influence and engage an extended network and virtual teams across the wider business
- Comfortable presenting to and influencing senior management
- Budget management experience
- Knowledge of Continuous Improvement Principles
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual leave incentive.
The Manufacturing Capability Process Development Lead:
As a part of the Manufacturing People Capability team, you will have a great opportunity to get exposure to the whole manufacturing process. You will be contributing to various projects such as Role, Skillset & Competency Definition, Leadership Development, Learning and Development, conducting research and Data Analysis to inform Business Decisions, Process mapping to identify improvement opportunities, Govern and assure all processes.
This is an exciting and challenging role that will provide robust processes that will translate into the operational manufacturing environment with particular focus of people capability and skill sets.
Why BAE Systems?
This is a place where you’ll be able to make a real difference. You’ll be part of an inclusive culture that values diversity, rewards integrity, and merit, and where you’ll be empowered to fulfil your potential. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from sections of the community who are currently underrepresented within our industry, including women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and LGBTQ+ individuals.
We also want to make sure that our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible. If you have a disability or health condition (for example dyslexia, autism, an anxiety disorder etc.) that may affect your performance in certain assessment types, please speak to your recruiter about potential reasonable adjustments.”
Please be aware that many roles working for BAE Systems will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and your place of birth may limit those roles you can perform for the organisation.