Supply Chain Professional
BAE Systems UK
Job Type: Not Specified
Job title: Supply Chain Professional
Location: Samlesbury. We offer a range of hybrid and flexible working arrangements – please speak to your recruiter about the options for this role
What you’ll be doing:
- Delivery of Customer AOG and Critical demands. Identify any issues and work with the all functions to ensure resolution where practical, or escalation, as appropriate
- Delivery of the priority management process to meet customer/contract critical demand; identify trends to put forward long-term recommendations to reduce repeat priority demands
- Effective use of relationships throughout the supply chain including supporting functions, suppliers and service providers to ensure that customer priority demands are satisfied as expeditiously as possible
- Maintain Topicality of all priority notes for reporting purposes whether for internal use or external customer use
- Attend Customer critical progression meetings as and when required
- Resolution of critical Goods Receiving Issues
Your skills and experiences:
- Previous Supply chain or business/admin support experience
- Effective communicator with good interpersonal skills, capable of interacting with various internal / external stakeholders as well as providing detailed and professional updates to our customer
- Ability to work well within a team, whilst being able to work unsupervised
- A good understanding of Office software packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual leave incentive.
The Aircraft On Ground (AOG) team:
With this position, you will have the chance to support the product availability for the Typhoon MOD, Qatar, and Oman customers as well as the Hawk aircraft fleet. It's a diverse position that will allow you to communicate with many different stakeholders from various functions, providing you more exposure inside BAE Systems.
Why BAE Systems?
This is a place where you’ll be able to make a real difference. You’ll be part of an inclusive culture that values diversity, rewards integrity, and merit, and where you’ll be empowered to fulfil your potential. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from sections of the community who are currently underrepresented within our industry, including women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and LGBTQ+ individuals.
We also want to make sure that our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible. If you have a disability or health condition (for example dyslexia, autism, an anxiety disorder etc.) that may affect your performance in certain assessment types, please speak to your recruiter about potential reasonable adjustments.”
Please be aware that many roles working for BAE Systems will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and your place of birth may limit those roles you can perform for the organisation.
#LI-PG1 #LI-Hybrid, # LI-Onsite