Senior Project Professional - Delivery
BAE Systems UK
Job Type: Not Specified
Job title: Senior Project Professional - Delivery
Location: Barrow, we offer a range of hybrid and flexible working arrangements – please speak to your recruiter about the options for this particular role.
Salary: From £38,734 pending skills and experience
What you’ll be doing:
- Maintaining record of status for all units at their supplier
- Creating and Maintaining one-page plans (POAPs – Plans on a page)
- Secretary / Deputy Chair for morning meetings
- Assembling all handover and review packs
- Assembling of progress review packs
- Recording and tracking of issues and dependencies
- Tracking travelled/transfer scope statements
- Resolving issues threatening to impact Programme
Your skills and experiences:
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of project management policies, processes, procedures & systems
- Knowledge of using PM methodologies to deliver projects
- Strong MS Office skills particularly Excel
- Domain knowledge of either the product or related field such as Engineering / Operations / Supply Chain
- Project Management Qualification (APM preferably)
- Experience of SAP and Teamcenter
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual leave incentive.
The Strategic Manufacture team (Outsource):
The Strategic Manufacture team (Outsource) sits within the Build organisation on the Dreadnought programme. The team is responsible for outsourcing units to suppliers across the UK to provide capacity relief to the barrow site. The team liaises with Planning, Man Eng., Supply Chain, Operations, Quality, Project Manager’s from other facilities and external suppliers.
Why BAE Systems?
This is a place where you’ll be able to make a real difference. You’ll be part of an inclusive culture that values diversity, rewards integrity, and merit, and where you’ll be empowered to fulfil your potential. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from sections of the community who are currently underrepresented within our industry, including women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and LGBTQ+ individuals.
We also want to make sure that our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible. If you have a disability or health condition (for example dyslexia, autism, an anxiety disorder etc.) that may affect your performance in certain assessment types, please speak to your recruiter about potential reasonable adjustments.
Please be aware that many roles working for BAE Systems will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and your place of birth may limit those roles you can perform for the organisation.