Account Development Representative
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Please note this posting is to advertise potential job opportunities. This exact role may not be open today but could open in the near future. When you apply, a Cisco representative may contact you directly if a relevant position opens.
We believe that when passionate people are able to spend less time struggling with technology, they can spend more time on what matters - like teaching children, running businesses, keeping airports safe, and connecting disaster victims with relief. That’s the real power of simplicity. Cisco Meraki is the leader in cloud-managed IT, thanks to our creative, inclusive, fearless team that is driven to simplify technology so the world can simply work!
As an Account Development Representative for Meraki, you will be responsible for developing and qualifying leads to the point of hand-off to the sales teams. You will maintain a deep understanding of Cisco Meraki’s products and services, as well as industry and customer needs in order to identify appropriate prospects and establish effective contacts. This is a high-energy position requiring an individual who is extremely motivated, enthusiastic and results-driven. As an Account Development Representative, it will be critical for you to conduct business dealings with prospective clients in a way that creates a superior customer experience, which will set the stage for future product sales for Meraki.
- Make high volumes calls to prospective organisations
- Build and maintain a lead development pipeline via cold-calling, networking, e-mail, in-bound leads, as well as utilising internet information sources
- Articulate Cisco's value proposition to decision-makers across multiple industries to assess buying interest
- Fluently discuss Cisco Meraki products and solutions with prospective customers to successfully manage and overcome objections
- Meet and exceed daily, weekly, and quarterly goals consisting of sales opportunities
- Use Salesforce heavily and additional applications to manage all lead data and ensure data integrity
- Fluency in English and either French or Spanish/Italian
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Obsession with organisation, detail, multitasking and time management
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Must be authorised to work in London or Amsterdam- Position does not provide sponsorship
- Enterprising – you are creative and hardworking
- Organised – you are on top of everything
- A great teammate – we have a collaborative environment
- Positive – we bring solutions, not problems
- Passionate – we all love what we do
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.