Customer Project Manager - ISP Onboarding
Location: United Kingdom
Job Type: Full time
We’re changing up Britain
We’re on a mission to build the UK’s finest digital infrastructure and unleash Britain’s potential. There’s never been a more exciting time to join the CityFibre family. We’re accelerating towards a full fibre future and delivering Gigabit Cities right across the UK. We’re changing up Britain’s digital infrastructure, boosting the economy, connecting communities and leaving a legacy for future generations.
A rewarding career
We’re passionate about our work and we’re passionate about our people too. With a salary of up to £ depending on experience, when you join the CityFibre family you’ll also enjoy benefits like 25 days’ holiday, a day off on your birthday, a day off to support a charity or organisation of your choice, performance-related bonus scheme, and private healthcare.
How can you change it up?
The Customer Project Manager will initially be responsible for the end-to-end project delivery to onboard and integrate CityFibre’s residential products and services with our clients. You will be client facing and you will own the project plan and deliverables required to execute this project successfully.
You will hit the ground running and bring experience from working in a telecoms organisation with a deep understanding of B2B or B2C client facing projects encompassing, fibre network interconnections, agile BSS/OSS development, commercial management, service management and invoicing/billing workstreams. You will be methodological with the project plan, using a combination of MS Project, Excel and Cora.
Across the organisation we are moving towards ensuring projects and programmes are being delivered using an Agile methodology. You will also need to understand and align with the project management methodologies utilised by the client. This role will sit within a small matrix team, liaising with multiple business and operational functions to effectively manage the project and workstreams.
What will you bring to the role?
You’ll be a Prince2 qualified Project Manager, with experience of Telco Networks (FTTP, FTTH, FEXs) and particularly strong and demonstrable experience delivering projects from end to end, to tight timelines and within budget,
Using your consultancy mindset, you’ll be able to practically solve problems and to assess whether the project is truly being managed and run in an Agile way.
Telco industry experience is essential, as is excellent presentation and stakeholder management skills.
To be successful in this role you’ll need:
- Experience running supplier projects with B2B and/or B2B2C clients.
- Capturing the client’s product and service requirements and managing through to delivery.
- Experience delivering dark fibre with a good understanding of the technologies involved.
- Experience integrating IT systems, customer portals and API.
- Familiar with developing and implementing Service Management / Service Design in a supplier/client environment.
- Appreciation of billing systems and processes and ensuring these are compliant with contractual terms.
- Understanding and experience of IT development with Agile or Continuous Delivery approach.
- Demonstrable experience delivering overall projects using Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- A consultancy mindset to practically solve problems and to assess whether the projects are being effectively and efficiently managed.
- Outstanding presentation skills and excellent stakeholder management is essential.
- Experience in managing risks, issues, reporting and chairing stakeholder and workstream meetings.
- Prince 2 Practitioner (Agile or Waterfall) qualified and demonstrable experience of applying this in a commercial environment.
If you enjoy excelling with a large project to solve complex issues and have a true passion for working in an Agile way, then please apply now!
Our unique culture
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we celebrate diversity, we believe everyone has a voice and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. Even though we come from different backgrounds and do different jobs, we’re united by The CityFibre Way - our unique code of behaviours that inspires how we think, act and work. We back each other, think smart and act fast, and we’re passionate about giving it our best to build a legacy together.
Ready to start changing it up? Join the CityFibre family today.
See Job Description
See Job Description
CityFibre is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to individuals from all backgrounds, including ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, family status and disability. We recognise that everyone is an individual with a wide range of experiences and perspectives and believe this diversity of thought is what makes CityFibre special.