Senior Order Desk Coordinator
Location: Greater Manchester
Job Type: Full time
The first 6 months of the role will be office based, and will move into a more hybrid working model from then onwards.
This role is based full time from our Irlam office - We operate a shift pattern across a 37.5 hour working week, between 8am-8pm Monday to Saturday
As the fastest-growing fibre network in the UK, you could say we’re changing things up. Not only are we unlocking the digital potential of an entire nation, but we’re also constantly evolving, to give our people the most seamless employee experience possible. We’re doing this by creating a sense of purpose among our teams and offering career development opportunities the like of which has never been seen before. We’re a company that cares about people, places and new possibilities. Could this be the fresh start you’re looking for?
Telecoms is quickly becoming the most exciting industry to join. It offers the security you need and the chance to make an impact on your community. It’s an industry that’s growing fast, with no sign of slowing down and CityFibre adopts the same mission for its employees and the communities they work in. We’re creating a life in full-flow. No drop-outs no flicking the switch on and off, we’re making lives easier for the people of the UK, and our people too.
With a salary of up to £32,000 depending on experience, when you join the CityFibre family you’ll also enjoy benefits like 25 days’ holiday, a day off on your birthday, a day off to support a charity or organisation of your choice, a performance-related bonus scheme, and private healthcare.
How can you change it up?
Our customers are at the heart of what we do, so it’s important to us that we’re always striving to give them a best-in-class customer experience that continually goes above and beyond. The team of Order Desk Coordinator’s here at CityFibre do exactly that.
You’ll be the subject matter expert for the team, using your understanding of network and installation solutions to improve the customer experience through effective case handling. Day to day, this is what you can expect to be doing:
- Taking accountability for the operational performance of unhappy path cases by proactively leading and managing other departments who are also crucial to positive outcomes
- Owning service improvements with the first-line leader, looking at customer experience and effectiveness
- Having a key involvement in any process or system improvement, providing feedback and making suggestions as needed
- Updating and maintaining SalesForce CRM, ensuring that all teams are providing relevant updates in a timely manner
What you’ll bring to the role
You’ll use your service management experience to consistently and proactively drive improvements to deliver an exceptional customer journey. You’ll also bring some of the following with you:
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to confidently present to senior management, clients and stakeholders
- Strong process management experience
- Ability to negotiate suitable outcomes that reduce risk
- Experience managing client relationships to executive level
- A good understanding of telecoms WAN technology and fibre optic networks
If you’ve just found yourself nodding and thinking, ‘I can do that!’, things are about to get exciting.
Our unique culture
So that’s the role, now let us tell you a bit more about life at CityFibre. We’ve built a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace that offers anyone the chance to grow a new career. We’re a Times Top 50 Employer for Women, have partnerships with Work180, Vercida and Disability Confidence, just to name a few – it inspires us day-to-day. The foundations of our teams are rooted in respect, development and continuous support. Our people are already changing it up, are you ready to join them?
CityFibre is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to individuals from all backgrounds, including ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, family status and disability. We recognise that everyone is an individual with a wide range of experiences and perspectives and believe this diversity of thought is what makes CityFibre special.