Strategic ISP Account Manager - Telecoms
Location: United Kingdom
Job Type: Full time
Please note that you must be willing to travel to our London office and customer sites when required.
As the fastest-growing fibre network in the UK, you could say we’re changing things up. Not only are we unlocking the digital potential of an entire nation, but we’re also constantly evolving, to give our people the most seamless employee experience possible. We’re doing this by creating a sense of purpose among our teams and offering career development opportunities the like of which has never been seen before. We’re a company that cares about people, places and new possibilities. Could this be the fresh start you’re looking for?
If you’re going to be changing it up, you deserve to be looked after. With an uncapped OTE of circa £100,000 plus a car allowance, when you join the CityFibre family you’ll also enjoy benefits like 25 days’ holiday, a day off on your birthday, a day off to support a charity or organisation of your choice, performance-related bonus scheme, and private healthcare to name just a few.
How can you change it up?
As our Strategic Account Manager, you will be focusing on maximising the volume of sales and customers connected to our consumer FTTP services through our largest strategic ISP partners – for this role, with Vodafone. You will be responsible for forecast management and in-life reporting, working closely with the Vodafone Commercial and Technical teams to secure regular and accurate city-by-city forecasts that inform our customer delivery teams.
Working as part of a virtual team led by the Head of Consumer Sales, you will be responsible for managing personal KPIs to ensure our strategic partners exceed their contractual commitments and realise their maximum commercial potential. By building and executing connection focused development plans, you will be supporting our brand awareness and joint company strategies in all marketing and sales efforts. Day to day, this is what you can expect to be doing:
- Exceeding the consumer sales and customer connections targets for the strategic ISP partner
- Driving ISP take-up and penetration performance, including success within committed cities leveraging all internal CityFibre resources (especially Marketing and City Development and Customer Delivery teams)
- Taking ownership of the consumer forecast
- Collaborating with Contract Management team and Head of Sales, Consumer ISPs to ensure all consumer-specific contractual obligations are achieved
What will you bring to the role?
You'll be a relationship-focused commercial leader who is comfortable with change and has significant experience working with or for a Consumer ISP. Alongside this, you will also need to be familiar with working on contracts relating to ISP. A broad commercial skillset across various areas such as, but not limited to, commercial finance and transaction negotiations is crucial. In addition to this, you will need:
- Experience working in a B2C and B2B2C modelled environment
- A broad commercial skillset across ISP strategic analysis, business planning, project analysis, relationship development, transaction negotiation and customer service
- The ability to work effectively under pressure
- Good presentation writing and public speaking skills
- The ability to work closely with internal and customer delivery teams
- A passion for technology and driving continuous improvements
If you’ve just found yourself nodding and thinking, ‘I can do that!’, things are about to get exciting.
Our unique culture
So that’s the role, now let us tell you a bit more about life at CityFibre. We’ve built a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace that offers anyone the chance to grow a new career. We’re a Times Top 50 Employer for Women, have partnerships with Work180, Vercida and Disability Confidence, just to name a few – it inspires us day-to-day. The foundations of our teams are rooted in respect, development and continuous support. Our people are already changing it up, are you ready to join them?
CityFibre is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to individuals from all backgrounds, including ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, family status and disability. We recognise that everyone is an individual with a wide range of experiences and perspectives and believe this diversity of thought is what makes CityFibre special.