Head of Pricing & Commercial Propositions - Wholesale
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Please note that this role can be based from London or Milton Keynes with 2-3 days a week minimum in the office.
As the fastest-growing fibre network in the UK, you could say we’re changing things up. Not only are we unlocking the digital potential of an entire nation, but we’re also constantly evolving, to give our people the most seamless employee experience possible. We’re doing this by creating a sense of purpose among our teams and offering career development opportunities the like of which has never been seen before. We’re a company that cares about people, places and new possibilities. Could this be the fresh start you’re looking for?
If you’re going to be changing it up, you deserve to be looked after. That’s why we’re offering a salary of up to £98,000 depending on experience. On top of that, you’ll be able to enjoy plenty of benefits like 25 days’ holiday, a day off on your birthday, a day off to support a charity or organisation of your choice, a performance-related bonus scheme, and private healthcare to name just a few.
How can you change it up?
In our newly created role as Head of Pricing & Commerical Propositions, you’ll be responsible for driving uptake on the CityFibre network as well as management of the wholesale pricing across our consumer, business and cross sector portfolios. You'll also be developing and implementing new commercial propositions that drive profitable growth and differentiate CityFibre in the full fibre infrastructure market.
You’ll have the chance to really put your own stamp on the role, using your skills and experience to drive results, develop a high performing team and make an impact from day one. Day to day, this is what you can expect to be doing:
- Building and growing a focused pricing and commercial propositions team
- Leading the development of new pricing and commercial proposition strategies
- Tracking and managing pricing vs. budget and long range business plan
- Leading the development of new business cases to support new product, pricing and wider commercial propositions
- Setting-up a pricing performance review process
- Supporting the team in carrying out pricing analysis and scenario modelling
What will you bring to the role?
You’ll have extensive product and propositions management experience, as well as demonstrable success in defining, launching and managing impactful propositions targeting reseller, ISP, carrier and public sector segments.
You’ll also need:
- Previous experience in a similar Head Of role
- Extensive proven wholesale pricing and / or commercial experience
- A strong understanding of the UK ISP Market – what makes ISPs tick and what their requirements are from a wholesale telecoms provider
- Extensive Go-to-Market experience of executing pricing strategies across consumer and/or business telecoms with a focus on FTTP
- Strong stakeholder management skills, with the ability to quickly establish relationships
If you’ve just found yourself nodding and thinking, ‘I can do that!’, things are about to get exciting.
Our unique culture
So that’s the role, now let us tell you a bit more about life at CityFibre. We’ve built a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace that offers anyone the chance to grow a new career. We’re a Times Top 50 Employer for Women, have partnerships with Work180, Vercida and Disability Confidence, just to name a few – it inspires us day-to-day. The foundations of our teams are rooted in respect, development and continuous support. Our people are already changing it up, are you ready to join them
CityFibre is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to individuals from all backgrounds, including ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, family status and disability. We recognise that everyone is an individual with a wide range of experiences and perspectives and believe this diversity of thought is what makes CityFibre special.