French Junior Team Lead, New Restaurants
Location: Greater Manchester
Job Type: Full time
As a Junior Account Manager Team Lead for the New Restaurants team, you will manage the delivery of campaigns targets alongside supporting a team of Restaurant support agents for the French Market. You will be a fixed-term contractor for 11 months and work as part of the SMB team to promote campaigns results, and implement the best solutions at scale that delivers the expected outcome for Deliveroo. You will be reporting to the Senior New Restaurants experience Manager.
As a Junior NRX Team Lead you will do the following activities:
- Performance management and reporting: management of a multi-lingual team with varying levels of expertise and report their performance to your Senior Team Lead. Plus, you will identify areas of improvement and possible gaps in the team performance that prevent us from achieving target efficiency metrics.
- Support to plan campaigns to achieve importantgoals: planning telemarketing campaigns to reach our target goals.
- Training and developing: you will train and develop the team on telemarketing skills, and on new products and services that can help restaurants have a better performance on Deliveroo. Your goal will be to ensure that the team has the knowledge and tools available to positively engage with the restaurants.
- Support Talent Acquisition: you will support to find the best candidates through different channels that might fit in the team by taking interviews, recruiting, giving feedback, solutions and new ideas!
- Work together with other Team Leads on the SMB Team.
- Be responsible for your team's monthly performance targets and goals
What we're looking for in our ideal Team Manager:
- You will have experience working in a sales or customer-facing environment (1 years minimum)
- You communicate well with all your team and peers
- You will be a promoter for change, bringing and implementing new ideas to a well-established team
- Ability to adapt your management style to achieve set across the department
- Passion for quality and highest levels of standard and service whilst continually aiming for improvement
- Demonstrates resilience and tenacity
- Fluent in French and English
We are a small team, with very large impact, aiming to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, we're always looking for new ideas and we're very transparent about the decisions we make and why we make them.
There are so many questions we need to answer and plenty more we haven't even encountered. How do data and technology help restaurants to grow as consumer habits change? How can we predict what someone wants to order for dinner long before the idea has even crossed their mind? At Deliveroo these are just some of the tough problems we are solving - and there is no challenge that cannot be yours. No solution is owned by a particular team, which means the scope for growth and personal impact is enormous.
Benefits and Diversity
We offer different great benefits in areas including health insurance, dental insurance and life insurance, family benefits, pension, community, growth, time away and working remotely from home or hybrid in Ireland.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander.