UK Partner Operations Manager
Location: Greater Manchester
Job Type: Full time
Operations Manager, Partner Support
The Global Care Operations team
Care supports our customers from all sides of the marketplace and the operations team owns agent performance, continuous improvement, change, and transformation. Our focus is improving customer experience whilst delivering efficiencies in our frontline operations.
In this role you'll be involved in three key areas:
- Managing channel, queue and agent performance across our teams servicing UKI Partners.
- Identifying trends in performance and conducting root cause analysis (e.g. agent productivity)
- Helping define new metrics, targets and best practices to drive improvements in customer experience (e.g. first touch resolution)
What you’ll be doing
- Managing performance of our support queues across partner onboarding and lifecycle support for our UK based partners
- Identifying performance gaps for (outsourced) partners and internal teams, owning performance improvement strategies, and driving continuous improvement
- Supporting teams make Care a true differentiator at Deliveroo by implementing best in class customer experience practices
- Relentlessly driving performance by surfacing issues across our operations and influencing stakeholders to address them
- Owning deep dives and leading updates for the leadership team and Exec stakeholders on specific issues (e.g. performance gaps / UK specific business reviews)
- Helping define targets, KPIs and goals for the team and prioritising own goals
We are looking for someone who:
- Has 4+ years’ experience as an Operations Manager in a fast-moving and dynamic company - prior experience in managing a blended internal and external team is a distinct advantage.
- Is detail and action orientated, with experience of leading performance improvement projects (e.g. root cause analysis / backlog reduction strategies)
- Is comfortable leading updates and can speak up when working with more senior stakeholders and partners
- Is knowledgeable of CRM systems (e.g. Zendesk / Salesforce) and has experience of creating reports across systems
- Takes personal accountability for quality and accuracy of their work
- Has solid analytical background (e.g. Excel pivot tables and INDEX MATCH), SQL skills are highly desirable but not essential
Why Deliveroo? When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.