Financial Planning & Analysis Senior Associate
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
This candidate will report to the FP&A Manager and provide analytical driven insight to support decision makers and understand the P&L impact of those decisions. You will work with partners to manage data and model strategic programmes to lead the long-term growth of the business. This role is perfect for someone who enjoys solving difficult problems, has and can work with senior management.
The job will involve:
- Planning: (i) Ownership of all country & HQ headcount planning & reforecasting (ii) Assistance in coordination of the annual planning process, and regular re-forecasting activities
- Reporting: (i) Contribution to several aspects of management reporting, including monthly Exec reporting & headcount reporting, making sure that there is agreement and consistency in outputs and conclusions (ii) Maintaining rolling forecasts, working with Finance & Strategy Partners to understand the ongoing story across all headcount & opex costs in each country/function
- Analysis: (i) Providing proactive, high-quality analysis to support decision-making, in the context of wider business possible effects, which can be translated into comprehensive materials/commentary for senior partners
- Systems architecture: (i) Driving forward reconciliation between operational/management/statutory reporting (ii) Managing/creating budget templates for country/function modelling (iii) looking to improve/automate, and the potential involvement in the implementation of new systems
- 3+ yrs of data analysis in an analytical or commercial role
- Advanced Excel skills (can maintain complex spreadsheets)
- Experience influencing senior partners
- Accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) desirable
Life at Deliveroo
There are so many questions we need to answer and plenty more we haven't even encountered. How do we give low income families access to affordable healthy meals? How do we reduce food and packaging waste? How do we allow low emissions vehicles to become more mainstream? What does a future layout of a restaurant look like? What role will robotics play in the future of restaurants? How do data and technology help restaurants to grow as consumer habits change? How can we predict what someone wants to order for dinner long before the idea has even crossed their mind? At Deliveroo these are just some of the tough problems we are solving - and there is no challenge that cannot be yours.
Benefits and Diversity
In 2018 we announced our decision to give every employee equity in the company. We did this because we wanted all of our employees, regardless of location, level or role to be owners and because we believe that this is the right thing to do. We believe this helps build a culture where everyone is committed and able to share in our success.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a experience with (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startup's around.