Operations Representative, Rider Support
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
We’re looking for a talented person to join the Rider Services department, a bustling and vibrant team who help riders get out on the road and support them once they’re there. This is the perfect opportunity to join an exciting, fast-growing business and expand your operational abilities.
Reporting into the Second Line Team Lead, you’re a key part of the team that ensures all rider queries are answered in a timely manner and they are paid accurately and on time.
What you'll be doing:
- Providing support to applicants and riders over the phone and via email for multiple markets
- Working to targets, maintaining a high and consistent level of productivity and quality
- Being proactive in escalating issues with proposed solutions and sharing feedback with your manager
- Willing to help out on a range of admin tasks
- Identify trends of fraudulent behaviour
- Support colleagues in 1st line support with escalated queries
- You are fluent in spoken and written English and Italian
- You have excellent communication skills, able to disseminate ideas in a clear, concise manner to our riders and relevant stakeholders
- You are target driven and able to work independently
- You are inquisitive and curious, able to understand how many component parts of a business fit together
- You are happy working in a fast-paced environment and can easily adapt to change
- You are driven to ensure that the department is providing riders with world class support
- You are able to work weekends
- You have a university degree or equivalent experience
- You have experience in Operations or in Customer services environment
- Zendesk experience
- G-Sheets experience
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.