Marketing Manager, Regional Media and Campaigns
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
We're looking for a Marketing Manager to manage hyper-local marketing campaigns in the UK. You will work with the UKI Marketing team and our external media & creative agencies to deliver the best media and creative strategy and campaigns that achieve our goals. You will report to Senior Marketing Manager, Media & Campaigns.
You will sit in the Marketing Planning and Campaigns team however it is responsible for local marketing campaigns and therefore predominantly works with the Local Activation Team. The Local Activation team develops high-growth plans at a local and hyper-local level ensuring that our marketing strategies reflect the commercial needs and hyperlocal opportunities within each priority region. You will lead on the media and creative elements of the local campaigns, working hand in hand with the Local Activation team to ensure the strategy and goals are met throughout. The local regional and commercial teams are important partners for this role as well as having exposure to important members of the UKI Leadership Team.
You will have experience with all things media and creative and love to solve business problems. You'll be accustomed to developing media plans custom to regional needs. You'll be experienced in managing multiple partners and working in multi-functional teams. You enjoy working in a fast-changing workplace and love thinking about the picture whilst digging deep into the details.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Develop a programme of geo + audience hyper targeted multi-region campaigns, in partnership with Local Activation Marketing teams
- Work with our external agencies to develop integrated regional campaigns, developing best in-class hyper targeted campaigns
- Craft campaign briefs both media + creative based on UK regional strategies, that can both localise and scale across the country, using internal data to inform the overarching strategy
- Build local media + creative plans to support multiple campaign archetypes, that are rooted in local insight, demographic targeting, and consumer segmentation
- Identify opportunities to improve WoW, establishing new processes across partners both internally and externally (implementing and maintaining)
- Interrogate both digital and ATL media plans, to grow the most efficient, impactful local campaigns possible, ensuring agencies are working in an integrated manner
- Develop measurement plans, and create test and learn opportunities through working with our Data Science teams, informing an optimised approach
- Work with Consumer Insights teams to develop geo/consumer led insight, driving creative, and media plans
- Experience managing productions, knowledge of ATL production, including OOH, photography, radio, digital, and social
- Work through different types of research, specifically around the efficacy of creative and media impact
- Partner with Research and Insights to present a post campaign analysis and reporting insights to the business
- 5+ years relevant campaign management experience
- Simplify complex scenarios, creating scalable solutions
- You can look at long term planning and immediate reactive changes
- Collaborative team player
- Experience in planning media at a local/regional level vs National only
- A project manager who has experience working across lots of exciting work steams
- Experience managing multiple agencies simultaneously to align on fully integrated, targeted campaigns through audience + geography
- Experience managing production and developing the best creative
- Experience working with data tools to understand business and brand health performance (for example, Looker, YouGov Brand Index)
- You are comfortable with fast-changing organisations
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We're a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so join us for the ride.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of great benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.