Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us. It began with our founder Will, arriving in London over 5 years ago and finding it almost impossible to order great food, despite the wealth of incredible restaurants in the city. Fast forward 5 years and we operate in 13 countries with over 50,000 riders who deliver orders from 50,000 restaurants in over 200 cities worldwide.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We are providing people with limitless access to different cuisines and restaurants, turning cooking from a chore to a choice, and giving people the freedom to eat what they want, when they want, where they want it.
What you'll be doing
This will be a hybrid role - working within our London Head Office and remote.
As a CRM Assistant you are the voice of Deliveroo when speaking with our customers across the Globe and be an important driver of delivering the CRM strategy. Reporting into the CRM Manager you'll execute and support the day to day running of CRM campaigns to enhance our marketing calendar via email, push and in app pop ups.
You'll be a passionate and technical email marketer, who consistently puts the customer at the centre of their decision making and campaign execution. You'll be the kind of person who can't wait to look at your metrics soon after a send, and you'll get excited about new ideas, new channels and new campaigns. You'll work well with others and arrive at kick-off meetings for a new campaign full of ideas, based on what we've learnt through data and your own inspiration.
To Do All Of This, You'll
- Support the CRM Manager in building and optimizing Lifecycle campaigns.
- Create engaging and dynamic end-to-end delivery of emails, push-notifications and in-app messages
- Proactively communicate with stakeholders to ensure workloads & deadlines are managed (we love Slack channels for everything)
- Reporting, analysing and pulling out trends and learnings to inform campaign decisions.
- Support with test & learn strategies to optimize email templates, content and customer initiatives creating email best practice and making recommendations across the business
- Help with the CRM strategy: track key segments for future growth and commercial planning
- Bachelor's Degree (Marketing or Business preferred) or relevant experience within marketing
- 1 year experience within marketing
- Can work in a fast-paced environment and prioritise workload
- Attention to detail and email deadlines are adhered to, maintaining high standards of accuracy
- highlighting key data trends to inform decision
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Proficiency with:
- Excel and PowerPoint
- HTML familiarity (ability to understand where changes need to be made) is preferable
- Email deployment platforms - preferable
Benefits And Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer many great benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-up's around.