Global Ops Transformation Lead
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
In 2023 and beyond we are focused on making Deliveroo the best place to work for Riders. This strategy includes delivering improvements to Rider experience, implementing new technologies to protect rider accounts and ensuring compliance and legal requirements are met through multiple projects to remain operational globally.
We're looking for a passionate and experienced strategy / digital transformation professional to join our Global Delivery Ops team to oversee the delivery of business-critical projects. You will deliver high profile programmes, from the migration of a tech and ops platform alongside several important legal and compliance operations programmes to ensure we are protecting rider accounts. Your role will involve extensive programme management and the ability to break down large-scale issues into specific problem statements.
You will work with Product, Engineering and Legal to develop solutions, build programme plans, governance, structure and lead teams through to execution. You will report to the Senior Ops Excellence Manager.
What you'll do:
- Run legal and compliance ops programmes with a focus on delivering a large-scale platform migration
- Oversee the end-to-end roadmap and ensure delivery is running to plan, with close budget, timeline and scope tracking
- Work with line manager to escalate large-scale project issues with clear mitigation points for discussion with senior management
- Work with the technical programme manager to ensure delivery of technical elements across product, tech, analysis
- Work with product on important legal and compliance related issues and identifying tech solutions
- Maintain rigorous project management process with the development of steerco material and ensuring senior management are updated
- Support Heads in providing regular updates to the executive leadership team, from roadmap reviews, sponsorship guidance, communications plans and analysis.
- 7+ years experience managing strategic, complex digital transformation programmes, in a fast-moving environment
- 7+ years of experience in a strategy role with the ability to develop strategy through to delivery
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer many great benefits in areas including healthcare, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is an enthusiasm for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an exciting space.