Sales Executive London
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Sales Executive London
At Deliveroo, it is our mission to build the definitive food company. In order to do that, we're building a company where everyone can belong, grow and do the best work of their lives.
We are looking for a Sales Executive on a 12-month fixed term contract. This opportunity has potential to be extended based on performance and business needs and could be made permanent for the right candidate.
This role allows for a basic salary with uncapped commission. A clean driving licence is required as well as the ability to work across the Yorkshire and North East Region.
Please note a valid driving licence and a car are required for the role.
- You will report to the Regional Manager within our Regional UK & Ireland team. This is a great opportunity to become an important member of a growing business in a competitive market. You'll build relationships with new restaurant partners in your area, improving our proposition for customers and identifying ways to continue our fast growth. This is an excellent role for someone who enjoys building relationships.
What you will be doing:
- Map, prospect, pitch and close new restaurants across your region in a very organised fashion. This means being a city level expert including knowing the up and coming restaurants and which restaurants customers crave most
- Communicate (physical visits, emails, calls, and social media) with restaurants to demonstrate Deliveroo technology
- Oversee the restaurant onboarding process to ensure it is as quick, efficient and seamless as possible
- Ensure restaurant success within the first eight weeks from signing
- Sample food from a variety of high quality establishments
- Attend restaurant and food meet ups
- Number of restaurants signed each month
- Performance of restaurants signed (first 3 months)
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.