Senior Vendor Manager
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
As a Senior Vendor Manager, you will manage the relationship with the Important strategic Vendors in Deliveroo HOP, including being the daily contact between them and Deliveroo, communicating their needs to our teams, helping grow their business on the Deliveroo and developing the 'best in class' value proposition for our customers. This role reports into the Head of Vendor Management.
You will be responsible for :
- Driving "brilliant basics" on a daily basis with the partner to maximise the customer experience
- Lead the launch of new site for the Vendor
- Monitor and analyse the performance of the partner's operational metrics and lead operational performance routines with the partner, including weekly operational reviews
- Review operating practices in sites and identify sets of recommendations that reduce partner-driven delivery issues and improve operational efficiencies for the partner
- Coordinate the resolution of short-term operational issues in collaboration with other main Deliveroo functions
- Increase mutual growth by sustainably increasing Order Volume, AOV, Vendor Margin and overall CX
- Conduct analytical deep-dives to identify value opportunities by understanding customer behaviour and benchmarking partner performance vs peers
- Ensure that we are developing an attractive value proposition for customers, including selection, promotions, pricing and service levels.
- Work with marketing counterparts to design, deliver and evaluate marketing campaigns that create value for the partner
- Promote the strategic agenda with your partners following Deliveroo's wider restaurant strategy in collaboration with senior leaders of your restaurant partners and Deliveroo
The candidate:This is a demanding role which will require ambition and enthusiasm. The desired skills/experiences include:
- Prior experience in a Vendor, account management or commercial role. Experience in, or working with, online or offline grocery retail is preferable.
- Partner obsessed, with relationship building, organisation and communication skills whether face-to-face, or through video, phone or email.
- You will be confident working with and analysing data - able to cut through the noise to understand what performance improvements will help grow your grocery partners, to make clear and relevant recommendations.
- You are able to create ideas and strategies to drive growth of our joint business with our partners, with a willingness to trial at pace.
- Collaborative team player who is able to get the best out of the people around you. You will work effectively with all levels of Deliveroo.
- You are able to manage multiple stakeholders, and have tough internal and external conversations
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer multiple great benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an exciting space.