Workday Advanced Compensation Consultant
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
The People Systems team is a cross-functional team, built to create and execute a strategic vision for the systems we use at Deliveroo. From defining the long-term road map and requirements for the business to launching and supporting those systems internally. We manage strategic partnerships with key vendors and the internal Deliveroo teams to ensure system efficiency and always looking to maximise our ROI.
As a member of the People Systems Team, you will be expected to drive forward the platform used by every employee within Deliveroo. The global optimisation of the Workday system and development of our system architecture is key to both the smooth running of Deliveroo’s global HR processes and each Deliveroo employee’s lifecycle.
This is a great opportunity to provide your expertise on Workday and bring your deep technical knowledge to add value to our programme of work.
Applicant Requirements & Responsibilities:
Reporting to the People Systems Manager, the Advanced Compensation Consultant will primarily be responsible for building and maintaining Compensation in Workday.
You will be responsible for ensuring country policies are up to date and configured. You will provide best practice advisory to our People Team and must ensure that the bi-annual Compensation Cycle Projects are planned and configured successfully.
The successful candidate will ideally have experience with Workday Compensation and Advanced Compensation. Good knowledge of Workday HCM, Security, Talent & Performance, are very also desirable
You will help us get the most out of Workday; you will meet project requirements and work cross-functionally across the business. You will also support the People Systems Team with our testing and deployment plans.
The successful applicant is ideally certified (or has been certified) in Workday Advanced Compensation.
Responsibilities (What You’ll Do):
- You will work as an integral part of the People Systems team for business as usual and project work, especially the bi-annual Compensation Cycles.
- Review and maintain the existing configuration of Workday and provide support for other people systems
- Responsible for the relationship between Deliveroo Reward and People Systems teams.
- Suggest improvements and advise on best practices and future releases, always looking for ways to increase efficiency
- Ensure the Deliveroo People Team and wider business can leverage the information in Workday or Deputy.
- Provide post-production and BAU support to the business.
- Manage stakeholders throughout the implementation and support phases of our projects
Requirements (What We’re Looking For):
- Solid and referenceable experience working in a Workday Advanced Compensation position in a People Systems (HRIS team) capacity or at a Workday partner.
- Experience with other Workday functional areas, especially Core HCM functionality
- Workday HCM Implementation or Pro Certification (past or present)
- Experience with People Systems/HRIS design principles
- Knowledge of HR integration impacts
- A demonstrable history of working for a fast-paced, technology-driven organisation.
- Demonstrable experience leading successful Workday implementation projects across the entire development lifecycle
- Workday Security, Absence, Talent & performance experience is desirable
- Workday Report Writer or Workday Pro Reporting Cert is desirable
- You’re well organised
- You love puzzles
- You love minor details
- You’re patient, understanding and you’re up for a challenge
- You are proactive and not afraid to share your ideas
- You have outstanding stakeholder management and communication skills along with excellent listening capability and an ability to deliver a message with empathy
- You’ve got strong analytical skills
- You like working in a dynamic, fast-paced organisation
- You’re able to prioritise your workload, ensuring deadlines are met on time and to the highest standard
Benefits and Diversity
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.