Restaurant Launch Assistant - Italian Speaking
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
We’re expanding our operations currently, and as part of that, we’re building a new Restaurant Launch Team to engage with all of our new restaurants partners we bring on to the Deliveroo platform that fall under the EU small and medium businesses team.
We’re centralising all restaurant launch and sales development activity to create a hub supporting our European markets so we can ensure we deliver a consistent approach to all restaurants partners from these teams
As a Restaurant Launch Assistant you’ll be supporting new restaurants as they get started with Deliveroo and ensure they understand the process of onboarding them, answer any questions they have and generally providing a high level of service as they require it.
You’ll be working to tight turnaround times, using your communication skills, empathy and problem solving abilities to navigate requests from restaurants across the country.
It is important you’re able to work the following hours to mirror the peak usage times for our restaurant partners, Monday to Friday 09:30:am - 18:30pm (subject to change).
Duties & Responsibilities:
- You’ll be on the phone, helping our new restaurants partners get set up and ready to start taking orders
- Working alongside the rest of the launch team, the sales team, and our account managers, you’ll be the face of Deliveroo for all of our newest partners
- You’ll be results driven, and ready to take on challenging KPI’s, whilst maintaining excellent customer service
- You’ll need to manage your own time, whilst developing and maintaining daily call plans in order to get results.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- A strong phone presence, with excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Native or Fluent Italian Speaker
- The confidence to make regular calls, and remain resilient
- Be IT literate and keep our systems up to date with all relevant information
- You’ll be working as part of a small team so be a good team player, and be someone others want to work with
- Effective organisational skills
- Commitment to professional development and a motivation to make things happen
- It’s important to keep in mind it’s not just what you do, but how you do it - be someone others enjoy working with, take the initiative and be a positive influence on others
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges, and an enormous opportunity ahead of us. It began with our founder Will, arriving in London in 2004 and finding it almost impossible to order great food, despite the wealth of incredible restaurants in the city. In 2013 Deliveroo was launched. Fast forward to 2020 and we operate in 12 markets with over 60,000 riders who deliver orders from 60,000 restaurants in over 500 cities worldwide.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We are providing people with limitless access to different cuisines and restaurants, turning cooking from a chore to a choice, and giving people the freedom to eat what they want when they want, where they want it.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer different great benefits in areas including health insurance, dental insurance and life insurance, family, finance (pension), community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander.