CRM Lifecycle Manager - Fixed Term Contract
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Contract/temp
About the role
As the Life-cycle CRM Manager you'll be central to delivering automation to enhance customer experiences, improve operational efficiencies and grow our bottom line through the successful implementation of our CRM life-cycle road-map.
You'll initiate, build, proof, test, send and own automated campaigns that enhance our customer life-cycle strategy. Whilst managing one direct report. Overall, you'll want to create campaigns that are meaningful to customers, deliver across the right channels at the right time and that have a positive impact on the customer and the business.
You'll put the customer at the centre of your decision-making and campaign execution. You'll be the kind of person who can't wait to look at your metrics soon after a send, and you'll get excited about new ideas, new channels and new campaigns. You'll work well with others and set up kick-off meetings for new campaigns full of ideas, based on what we've learnt through data and your own inspiration. This will work on a hybrid basis (part home, part from our London office).
What you'll do
- Reporting into the Senior CRM Manager you will help improve the implementation of automated life-cycle campaigns across the business
- Provide regular communication and guidance to one direct report
- Manage set-up and configuration of data-driven campaigns to deliver engagement, consideration & conversions through multi-channels such as email, push & in app.
- Develop test strategies, including A/B/MVT testing that optimises performance of our campaigns
- Project manage and communicate new projects with key stakeholders to ensure workloads & deadlines are managed (we love Slack channels for everything)
- Conduct post campaign reporting, pulling out the most interesting lessons and using these to guide improvements across CRM performance.
- Bachelor's Degree (Marketing or Business preferred) or relevant experience
- 4+ years email application experience, across multiple channels (Email, Push & In app)
- Experience in a, high-growth organisation
- Experience with customer retention & scaling Life-cycle Marketing programmes
- Experience working with central and local functions
- Ability to coordinate with multiple stakeholders & project manage
- HTML familiarity (ability to understand where changes need to be made)
- Experience with ESPs (Braze experience preferred)
- Data-driven and analytical mindset with data visualisation tool experience (Looker experience preferred)
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, as they want it, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer many great benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an exciting space.