Source-to-Pay Support Analyst
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Finance Operations - Source-to-Pay (S2P) Support Analyst
Reporting into the Source-to-Pay Support Manager, this role offers a rare opportunity to be a part of one of the fastest growing tech businesses at a hugely exciting time. The successful candidate will have the chance to work closely with a wide range of local and international internal stakeholders across multiple business functions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- To become the subject matter expert on the end-to-end source-to-pay (S2P) process, system and policies
- Support with day-to-day S2P end user queries and ticket resolution, including help with Supplier Onboarding, raising Purchase Orders and the Receipting process
- Working closely with Accounts Payable, Procurement, Compliance and Legal to identify process improvements and automation possibilities
- Working closely with the system provider to improve system performance and drive system enhancements
- Run reports on key S2P metrics and support with any ad-hoc reports
- S2P approval workflow maintenance, ensuring the correct spend approvers are in place at all times and any changes have had the correct sign off
- User access management
- Testing changes to the S2P system before release to wider business
- Provide live user training and maintain and update user guidance
- Good understanding of Procurement and Accounts Payable processes.
- Strong experience using Source-to-Contract (S2C) and Procure-to-Pay (P2P) systems
- Ability to build excellent stakeholder relationships across a mix of seniority across Finance, Legal and Operations teams
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Keen eye for detail and great at investigating, identifying and resolving problems
- Strong work ethic with a positive attitude
- Ability to thrive in a fast‐paced environment with minimal supervision, requesting guidance and support when necessary
- Advanced excel skills
- Good analytical skills
- Good organisational skills.
- Experience using Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) Report Builder
- Experience Using Looker for reporting purposes
- Strong in all MS Office products
- Experience in Netsuite and other finance systems
- Experience working for a global company
Why Deliveroo? When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us. We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.