Operations Representative, Rider Onboarding & Compliance
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
We're looking for a talented person to join our Central Rider Operations team in London. This is a bustling and vibrant team that helps get our rider applicants through the hiring process to ensure we have enough in the fleet to supply customer demand and run sweeps on current riders to maintain compliance. This is the perfect opportunity to join an exciting, fast-growing business and expand your operational abilities.
You will look after the processes the team uses to progress applicants through and run audits and ensure that it is running smoothly, is as efficient as possible and make any updates necessary. You will report to the Senior Lead, Rider Onboarding & Compliance.
What you'll do:
- Update comms within each applicant/rider flow (HTML)
- Look after the rider onboarding flow to ensure no friction in the process with our partner stages
- Look after supply pacing and ensure we are on target
- Launching new markets, being involved in everything from the rider apply page to hitting our target
- Look after our Vendor and ensure they are assigned to tasks daily, and perform weekly QA.
- Create training documents and perform training sessions for the team, new starters and vendor
- Update training materials
- Work to targets, maintaining a high level of productivity and quality
- Escalate issues with proposed solutions and sharing feedback with your manager
- Willing to help out on a range of admin tasks
- Help all our markets with their supply pipelines and flows
What we're looking for:
We are a young company with dynamic growth, so you must be prepared to work at pace and show continued commitment to the company. We live by our 12 company values, which you can take a look at here.
Experience using Fountain and G-Sheet, and knowledge of HTML are not required but considered a plus. Proficiency in written and spoken English and either French, Dutch, Italian or Portuguese are also beneficial.
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, as they want it, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a variety of benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an exciting space.