IT Service Desk Engineer
Job Type: Full time
This role is to provide 2nd and 3rd line IT Support to the airport and partners as part of our existing ServiceDesk team. This is an exciting role which will provide a broad range of learning and development in many areas of IT. The role would suit someone who already possesses good IT support skills and is looking to develop these further in an IT career.
The successful candidate would be working on a day to day basis within the ServiceDesk delivering excellent IT Service in a variety of areas. Predominantly this would be in the resolution of IT tickets and requests using our ServiceDesk system.
This is a hands-on position, best suited to someone willing to turn their hand to any technical problem or opportunity. A self-starter with a positive attitude and strong work ethic. This is a role where you can see and feel the value of your work and the positive impact on the business.
This role sits within IT Department / IT ServiceDesk, as part of the wider Technical Asset and IT function and will include (after induction) on call.
- 2nd and 3rd line support to IT Service tickets, resolved within SLA.
- Managing Problem tickets, identifying and flagging trends.
- Proposing and enacting Service Improvement
- Microsoft Desktop and Server OS.
- SCCM/Intune Management.
- AV Management and Administration (Sophos and Endpoint Protection).
- Office 365 Administration and Management.
- Azure Administration and Management.
- Assist in the support of some business applications
- Liaising and co-ordination with IT service providers
- Mentoring of Junior members of the team
Qualifications and Experience:
Candidates should also have:
Education and Training: