Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
This is your opportunity to join finder.com as a Publishing Executive. We are part of a global group helping six million people make better financial decisions every month. The UK business has been operating for five years and employs 30 crew. We were founded in Australia in 2006 and now employ 400+ people worldwide.
We strive to provide an excellent employee experience and recently won 4 UK Employee Experience 2022 Awards (Best Place to Work, Health & Wellbeing, Reward & Recognition, Learning & Development).
About the role:
This is an exciting opportunity for an up-and-coming digital marketing professional who is ready for the next step in their career. The role is ideal for a someone with some exposure to digital publishing or marketing. So if you're a technically-minded, creative problem solver with a year or two of digital content marketing under your belt, we want to hear from you!
- Growing traffic, conversions and revenue at Finder
- Researching commercial opportunities including competitor analysis
- Content writing, editing, formatting and layout design
- SEO (keyword research, technical analysis)
- Technical publishing (calculators, quizzes, comparisons, etc.)
- Data collation and manipulation
- Data driven content production (scraping, programmatic pages)
- Site analytics including traffic sources and revenue analysis
Skills and Experience:
- Degree in marketing, business, engineering or computer science.
- Proven experience in a digital marketing focussed role or personal project.
- You have some experience of digital publishing; blog, website or video.
- You are analytical and great at using Excel/Google spreadsheets to manipulate datasets.
- Cool office next to Borough Market: 20 St Thomas Street, London Bridge
- Free daily lunch (Just Eat), breakfast, fruit, snacks & coffee
- Friday drinks at 4:30pm & other regular socials events
- High-end spec workstation including Aeron Chair, 27in screen & Macbook Pro
- Flexible training budget plus regular in-house masterclasses
- Flexibility in when and where you can work
- Up to 38 days leave (25 holiday + 5 life leave + 8 public)
- 18 weeks of paid Parental Leave for both primary & secondary carers
- Participation in our Finder Equity Plan (share options)
- Pension contributions are calculated on the entire salary
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you've been looking for, select the 'Apply Now' button below to submit your cover letter and resume. Use your cover letter to introduce us to you; we want to know who you are, what you've worked on and why you think you'd be a great addition to the Finder team.
To build technology and products that are used and loved by people and solve real-world problems, we need to build a team with many different perspectives and experiences. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or feedback.