Applications for this job have closed. Try searching for similar jobs.
GTR (Govia Thameslink Railway)
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Not Specified
Exciting opportunity within IT for a MDM Administrator based at Go Ahead House, near East Croydon
We are looking for someone who can:-
- Manage customer expectations and provide regular updates.
- Able to work collaboratively and autonomously in seeing tasks through to completion and be able to identify and fix inefficiencies and issues.
- Ensure BAU and projects are delivered to a high quality and on time.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and excellent communication, customer handling and inter‐personal skills.
- Constantly work to optimise support processes and procedures, looking for opportunities to turn reactive call handling into pro-active service delivery.
- Ensure incidents and problems are always managed correctly documenting all steps for later analysis.
- Adhering to service management processes and standards. Ensuring excellent incident management to minimise business impact
- Create and update Knowledge Items and other relevant documentation
- A minimum of 3 years' demonstrated performance as primary mobile device administrator.
- Demonstrable experience of supporting Telephony Technologies
- Good Problem-solving abilities, able to resolve most technical issues and concisely relaying issues for escalation.
- Use of and understanding of IT Tools, Active Directory, Azure AD, Intune, and Exchange
- Experience of working with Apple Business Manager and/or Samsung Knox
- Experience using ITSM tools such as ServiceNow
- ITIL Qualified
Full JD attached.