CB - Employee Readiness Associate - London
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Commercial Banking is focused on helping our clients succeed and making a positive difference in our communities. We provide credit and financing, treasury and payment services, international banking and real estate services to clients including corporations, municipalities, institutions, real estate investors and owners, and nonprofit organizations.
Operations teams develop and manage innovative, secure service solutions to meet clients’ needs globally. Developing and using the latest technology, teams work to deliver industry-leading capabilities to our clients and customers, making it easy and convenient to do business with the firm. Teams also drive growth by refining technology-driven customer and client experiences that put users first, providing an unparalleled experience.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its JPMorgan Chase & Co brands. JPMorgan Chase & Co.is committed to providing a comprehensive set of benefits choices to meet different employee needs and lifestyles, which include choices such as Flexible Work Arrangements with periodic work from home and non-standard business hours, fully paid parental leave time, health care insurance and retirement benefits.
Wholesale Lending Services (WLS) is part of the JPMorgan Chase Commercial Bank providing lending servicing support to multiple business units across the firm and around the world. The Operation provides loan documentation; closing and funding; payment and fee processing; syndication loan trade processing; credit administration; collateral perfection and management, customer service and reporting; and construction management.
The Employee Readiness Associate will be part of a team responsible for the training and knowledge management needs of the Structured Operations organization. The role will be responsible for the design, development, delivery and support of new hire, skill enhancement and initiative-specific learning programs. The incumbent will partner with subject matter experts throughout the organization to create high quality, customized training solutions. The ideal candidate will have strong knowledge of loan operations, preferably in syndicated lending, and demonstrated experience developing content and engaging an audience on complex subject matters.
- Design, facilitate and maintain new hire, skill enhancement and initiative-specific training programs
- Manage the production of learning objects in a variety of formats including print, graphics, audio, video, and animation technologies to support online coursework and programs
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs to ensure that desired outcomes have been achieved
- Document and maintain detailed training materials and job aid resources to assist end users in day-to-day functions
- Provides guidance and subject matter expertise to organization and team on appropriate, high quality training solutions
- Translate subject matter expert knowledge into effective learning solutions
- Documents, evaluates, coaches and counsels trainees on performance
- Participates in content reviews with stakeholders to ensure accuracy and validity of all training content
- Participate on project teams whose outcomes have significant impact to business results
- Assist managers in development and coaching of staff
- Formal training or education experience and/or familiarity with adult learning theory preferred
- Demonstrates foundational facilitation skills using a variety of training methods
- Excellent communication, planning, organization, time management and presentation skills
- Strong instructional design and analytical skills
- Experience in loan operations, preferably syndicated lending
- Ability to work flexibly and independently to manage multiple priorities and responsibilities
- Technically savvy—ability to research and quickly learn new technologies in support of business objectives
- Ability to assess whether trainees will meet standards to successfully complete training programs
- Stays current and adapts easily to changes in course content, policies and procedures and regulations
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to effectively interact at all levels of the organization
- Exceptional problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to use Articulate Storyline, Captivate and the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite a plus
- Flexibility required to collaborate with global partners