Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
EMEA Rates & CEM Derivative Marketing Support
The Rates Sales & Marketing Support Team sits at the heart of the Middle Office, responsible for the accurate, timely and efficient recording of transactions, maintenance of trades through their life-cycle, ensuring transactions are reflected consistently and correctly across the infrastructure and ensuring that all underlying data is strictly controlled and maintained.
The team holds a unique position interfacing directly with the front office (sales & marketing and trading), other middle office teams (PnL, Confirmations, Accounting), settlements teams, projects teams, audit, legal, credit, regulatory reporting and collateral.
The team provides a unique opportunity to understand the products, gain a thorough working knowledge of the end to end rates infrastructure and the ability to interact with a variety of other disciplines.
- Work closely with the sales desks to provide an end to end service across the trade lifecycle, including trade capture, trade booking, confirmation and settlement
- Provide trade support and client service to JPMorgan clients
- Act as first point of contact for the sales desk working closely with the other business partners to assist and resolve trade disputes and breaks
- Ensure adherence to industry and regulatory guidelines
- Enforcing a controlled environment for the end to end process
- Accurately produce, reconcile & explain MIS data to Sales and Management
- Ensure KPIs are met on a daily basis
- Perform key controls to ensure accuracy and compliance of sales activities
- Challenge the status quo; innovate inefficient processes and close unseen control gaps
- Previous investment banking experience required
- Experience of OTC derivative processing/lifecycle, in one or multiple asset classes desirable
- Client interaction in a previous role
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements (e.g. DF, EMIR, MiFID, NCMR) desirable
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Ability to understand and analyse Front and Middle Office requirements
- Ability to contribute to the ongoing development of cross asset technology suite
- Adaptability and creativity
- PC literate with good knowledge of Windows applications, macro recording and writing.
- Knowledge of external vendor platforms (Markitwire)
- Understanding of the end to end trade workflow