CIB Data Catalog Engineer - React/Full stack
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
The CIB Data Engineering & Architecture Team is looking for a talented engineers to solve our most complex data challenges, on-prem and on the public cloud. You will have the opportunity to design and deliver software applications as part of an ecosystem that integrates the best solutions in the marketplace with the large and complex JPMC data ecosystem.
Our team solves delivers products and platforms that provide innovative, cutting-edge solutions to the most challenging problems in the surfacing & discovery, quality, and delivery & governance of data in the industry.
The platforms we deliver support the entire data workflow:
- Catalogue, Search and discovery
- Integration, Access and Entitlements
- Governance, Lineage and Quality.
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic engineer to design and build our next-gen platform.
The ideal individual:
- Is self-motivated with an ability to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment
- Shows interest in emerging technology trends and products that are appropriate to the data space.
- Possesses the following skills:
- Strong front-end skills with a focus on ReactJS development
- Excellent JS/ES6 skills & knowledge of Typescript
- Knowledge of both Redux and React Context Hooks would be ideal, experience in at least one of the two is essential
- Problem solving
- Capability to evaluate tools / libraries that can aid delivery
- Full-Stack experience would be a plus.