Product Developer - Onboarding Platform
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Customer Profile & KYC Product Development
Here at JPMorgan Chase & Co., we know that people want great value combined with an excellent experience, from a bank they can trust. So we launched a new digital bank called Chase – to revolutionise mobile banking by creating seamless digital journeys that our customers love. For us, that means keeping ourselves customer obsessed and always being open to trying new things. Above all, it's about working with people who are passionate about building the bank of the future.
Our team is at the heart of building this new venture, focused on developing offerings that put the customer at the center. We have created a new organization and we are looking for solution-oriented, commercially minded, customer-focused engineers, used to working in an agile environment who want to be a part of building something new from the ground up within a diverse and inclusive team.
Culture is as important to us and we are looking for intellectually curious, new technology passionate individuals who would like to expand their skills whilst working on a new exciting venture for the firm. Your work will have a massive impact, both on us as a company, as well as our clients and our business partners around the world.
SUMMERY OF ROLE –
JPMorgan International Consumer Bank is looking to engineer a market leading modular and highly customizable KYC platform that can manage KYC across multiple customer segments, products and geographies. We are looking for talented Product Development professionals with demonstrable ability to synthesize regulatory requirements and operational execution in to a configurable product design that optimizes client experience.
- Design, develop and maintain a digital KYC onboarding framework that minimizes friction, maximizes speed and customer satisfaction
- Own product requirements and functional specifications, including domain, business and process level acceptance and validation logic
- Translate AML, product and geographical onboarding requirements in to configurable and streamlined rules logic
- Create, continuously refine, socialize and prioritize the product backlog and articulate the minimum viable product needs
- Be the voice of the customer by actively engaging in user research and translating insights in to coherent product enhancement solutions
- Create, manage and calibrate the product performance and reporting metrics
- Evaluate end to end product progress, identify opportunities and continuously iterate to deliver optimization opportunities
- Continuously review and analyze the KYC onboarding market landscape to create responsive & market leading product development strategies
- Experience of working in a product or platform-as-a-service environment
- Experience of designing product for Cloud / AWS deployment
- Agile product development experience, working in a cross-functional team with engineers, product designers, and broader functions
- Proven track record of developing and continually optimizing platform design & deployment
- Ability to transpose regulatory and product driven requirements in to an indexed and taxonomized framework
- Understanding of data hierarchies, including party and entity level data structures and use cases within onboarding domain
- Strategic thinker with strong research, analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills as well as enhanced business analysis, process modelling and documentation skills
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.