Vice President - KYC Learning Lead III - Edinburgh
Job Type: Full time
This role will report to the Global Program Lead for KYC Learning within Digital, Operations and Technology Learning (DOTL) an element of Corporate Learning Team within HR. The role is key to delivering an annual program of training at Tier 3 which supplements Annual Firmwide and Compliance Training on KYC/AML requirements across JP Morgan Lines of Business (LOB) with a focus on JP Morgan Wealth management and special projects. The role will work within a network of KYC Learning Leads which support other LOBs and which engages with specialist Instructional Design and Technical Development staff to generate eLearning material and occasional live/live-virtual training activity if required. The role has responsibility for relationship management, training requirement triage and governance of documentation and material. Project Management skills in addition to excellent problem-solving and inter-personal skills are key to success in this role
- Assist Global KYC Learning Program Lead with facilitation and execution of Strategic Training Needs Analysis on a periodic basis, ensure Governance Processes are maintained.
- Liaise and partner with KYC Learning teams in WHEM, EMEA and APAC supporting other LOBs to ensure synergy of effort.
- Lead Global KYC Learning Team workstream on Evaluation/Measurement of Effect of Training
- Directly support the Program of KYC Learning for JP Morgan Wealth Management (WM) KYC Onboarding team globally. (Includes specific Regulatory - driven Projects and New Hire Training delivery within EMEA)
- Engage with WM Management and Operational SMEs to identify KYC Learning requirements as directed by WM KYC Learning Program lead.
- Conduct Training Needs Analysis on all new initiatives
- Plan and develop content, working with Instructional Design function, technical Developers and subject SMEs to develop eLearning content.
- Plan and execute live KYC training to WM staff, if required, on specific ventures, assist with support and logistic functions.
- Undertake data-driven analysis and subsequent evaluation (MoE), present coherent analysis and recommendations in written and verbal format.
- Contribute to the maintenance of WKO Inventory of Learning assets and ensure compliance to governance and maintenance standards
- Contribute to the development of environment of continuous improvement and innovation, generating an effective learning culture.
Skills / Experience Required
- Previous experience in design and structure of training (Adult Learning Methodologies) and strong working knowledge of ADDIE Training Lifecycle with specific experience in evaluation phase is essential.
- Degree Level Qualification and/or Experience in Education/Training and further qualification in Learning transformation, innovation and practice and a proven track record in Training Design is highly desirable.
- A proactive and analytical approach to problem solving, is essential.
- The ability to influence across a broad network and wide variety of senior stakeholders and use data to articulate observations, and provide clear analysis leading to recommended solution is essential.
- Previous Financial Services and KYC/AML knowledge and experience is desirable but not essential.
- Project Management skills - owning issues and delivering solutions to a stated deadline.
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work within a diverse team, with collegiate approach must have ability to develop and maintain strong partnerships with key internal stakeholders
- MS Office Skills – Excel/ PowerPoint expert user.